Martes, Abril 15, 2014

Will there be change even if I die tonight?

WILL THERE BE CHANGE EVEN IF I DIE TONIGHT?
by Gregorio V. Bituin Jr.
11 syllables per line

nothing may change even if I die tonight
I'm nothing compared to capitalist's might
change may not happen now, but do what is right
and the working class is our guiding light

as an activist  thinking of the poor's plight
I always feels that problems are seldom light
people get hungry, their bodies are in tight
people get angry, poverty is in sight

can a clean paper with black dots turn to white?
can we change the world just doing what is right?
change is still a dream, it’s nowhere in sight
but have to work for it like a lonely knight

I dream of change even if I die tonight
but please tell my mom I continue the fight

Walang komento: